Yes, there are plenty of flashy tools out there at your disposal, and you should certainly be using video, Instagram, Facebook and anything else you can get your hands on. But always keep email marketing front of mind. It may seem staid and, dare we say, even boring, but it remains one of the most effective ways to engage with customers and to create conversions.
- Facebook vs. Instagram – Which platform is best for your brand?
- Defeating Goliath: How to make your small business stand out
- UX still critical for attracting engaged users
- It’s time to appreciate email marketing again
- 3 strategies for conquering writer’s block and rejuvenating your approach to content marketing